Thursday, April 08, 2010

gym on monday had training omg wow wtf fuck tiring. and there were so many unexpected ppl there like. daryl, kahming, antarcus, stephane, and the malay paikia tt i forgot his name. so yeap it was damn tiring, and half way i have to keep running back and forth to find miss sim to perform to her my song. wl couldnt even hold my flute properly after the training.

after training walked to mrt with calvin and daryl, and c left so me and d went to eat.
actually. he ate. he talk. i listen lol he was saying all those sad and mean stuffs abt his gf/gf mom. so psycho loh -.- then after that, we just talked and talked more. and apparently. my taste in guys are really bad based on a lot of people. wtf. -.-

tuesday was sch uh running first thing omg fucking pull my muscles! couldn't stand/walk do anything properly and i was walking like a drunkard cause i cannot walk a straight line .sigh. nv go gym and pe on consecutive days.


so i skipped swimming yesterday cause i really really cannot tahan. and b4 tt was the chem SIC project presentation lol basically waste time and walk ard. talked with Mattew a lot on *ehem* lol he knows my secret :X
went ps with RJ bought some handphone stuffs, and i went home!


today was tiring physics extra lessons wow suck the life out of me. literally. ended abt 5 and we all went to northpoint. then ate kfc and then home. all the way home we thinking abt pw wl eh tmr must give idea i have nth in my mind at all wtfffffffffff.

breakfast with bitch tmr morning fucking drag me out of the bed when i can go sch an hour later. fuck you bitch you better make it worth loh sucker!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home